Top 5: The Lover List
Here it is, folks, the list you’ve all been waiting for! What’s that? You can’t remember what you were waiting for? Well, luckily for you, I do! This here list will officially declare which famous people I can have an affair with, without my boyfriend getting upset. Perhaps you’ve seen the episode of Friends where Ross & Rachel make their lists, and Ross’ “alternate” is Isabella Rosselini? If not, you should watch it – it’s hilarious. Anyways, I saw this episode with my boyfriend last week, and we discussed who would be on our list. It’s an eye-opening experience, folks. And here’s my list, for your enjoyment. (And if you’re actually on the list, give me a call. It would really be for your enjoyment. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.)
5. Taye Diggs. Mmmm… so smooth. So perfect. And that voice! Mmmm….
4. Steven Tyler. To me, he is rock and roll. I think he could teach me things.
3. George Clooney. So hot. So funny. So cool. I don’t think there’s a woman alive who could resist him.
2. Brett Favre. Shut up. He’s not old, he’s just experienced. And if he retires (please, NO!), I’ll no longer have a professional athlete to lust after. Sigh.
1. Matthew McConaughey. You already knew this, and I don’t feel the need to explain in further detail. But here’s a fun tidbit – when I see him on-screen without a shirt, I involuntarily grunt, “Uhhhhhhhh….”
Unlike Ross’ list, this isn’t laminated. I reserve the right to change my mind at any time.
This entry was posted on Friday, January 20th, 2006 at 12:20 pm and is filed under Top 5 Fridays. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.